Friday, February 27, 2015

A Tribute to the Pack

Ok, so for my next post I want to introduce you to my pack.  My pack consists of me, Jeremy, three awesome dogs, and a leopard gecko.  We live in a small house with a fenced in backyard and raspberry bushes on the side of our hill. Despite our house being small, we have a fantastic yard with daffodils, irises, and a multidle of other flowers and birds. Having a nice yard is more important to me than a big house because I spend most of my time outside anyway.
Now introducing the pack....




Katheryne (a.k.a. Boo).  Leader of the pack (I can say whatever I want since I am writing this). She welcomes all into her home and loves everyone.  Even though she does not have any human babies of her own right now, she still is momma bear to her pack.






Jeremy (a.k.a. has no nickname and refuses for me to invent one). Is extremely loyal to his pack and feels a deep connection with all animals (especially dogs).



River (a.k.a. River Puppy). She is good natured toward normal sized dogs (meaning not chihuahuas) and all humans.  She particularly loves small children and her favorite person in the world is my nephew Jacob.




Travel (a.k.a. The Princess).  She is a momma's girl and knows it.  She also has selective hearing while outside and is awesome with people and all dogs (unless you are a dog getting petted by momma then she might get upset).



H.P. Dogcraft (a.k.a. Little P). He is the littlest dog of the pack but has the most energy.  He loves children and especially cuddles.    



Gex the Gecko (a.k.a. Henrietta).  She is a fussy leopard gecko and prefers to be left alone. She has no teeth so can't bite (which is a good thing).  She hates the color orange (still trying to figure that one out) and likes crickets.

Jeremy and I love our pack. It may seem wild to have so many dogs and a gecko to some people but all our animals are precious to us. Jeremy and I are unable to have our own children at this time, but are so grateful for our relationship with each other and with God. I can honestly say that I could not have found another man that loves me as much as Jeremy. We are currently signed up for adoption through LDS services (just throwing that out there in case someone is interested).

3 comments:

  1. Okay, this post is awesome! I love you! And miss you lots. Your pets have the best names. I love that you know all their eccentricities (your gecko hates the color orange, haha). You are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissy! I love your blog and am always checking for updates! Miss you lots and can't wait to see you all this summer at the family reunion!

      Delete
  2. You are the cutest and awesomest. Love you so much! I just had to say that. The end.

    ReplyDelete